A/R Rep (Patient Financial Services) - East Brunswick, NJ
University Radiology is is expanding our medical collections team and we currently have several opportunities for experienced A/R Representatives to work full-time in our East Brunswick, NJ Business Office.
Qualified candidates will have experience in medical collections in a high-volume environment. Our A/R Representative should be able to maintain a productivity expectation of working an average of 60 - 65 accounts daily as well as being able to meet the following qualifications:
· Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with insurance companies, clients and patients (Most work is done via telephone/internet)
· Understanding of patient accounting policies and procedures
· Demonstrated sense of urgency when communicating with the insurance company to get a claim resolved quickly
· Ability to review EOB's to determine which payer is responsible for various charges
· A working knowledge of all types of insurance claim payment processes
· Knowledge of the appeals process
· Proven success record of collecting from insurance carriers
· Demonstrated knowledge of medical collection & health insurance fundamentals
· Consistent follow up with Managed Care payers and research any discrepancies
· Competency in initiating collections calls for any unpaid claims
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
University Radiology offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, life insurance, 401k/pension and profit sharing plans, generous paid time off policy and more!
This is a great opportunity to become part of the URG team!