A/R Rep (Patient Financial Services) - East Brunswick, NJ
University Radiology, the largest provider of sub-specialty radiology and teleradiology services in NJ, is comprised of over 140 Board Certified radiologists with advanced U.S.-based training and expertise in all modalities and all sub-specialty areas. In operation for more than 50 years, University Radiology staffs, manages and provides preliminary and final sub-specialty interpretations and consultative support for 8 affiliated regional healthcare centers and for our own 21 medical imaging centers.
University Radiology is currently seeking experienced A/R Representatives to work full-time in our East Brunswick, NJ Business Office.
Qualified candidates should be able to maintain a productivity expectation of working an average of 60 - 65 accounts daily and will possess the following:
· Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with insurance companies, clients and patients (Most work is done via telephone/internet)
· Understanding of patient accounting policies and procedures
· Demonstrated sense of urgency when communicating with the insurance company to get a claim resolved quickly
· Ability to review EOB's to determine which payer is responsible for various charges
· A working knowledge of all types of insurance claim payment processes
· Knowledge of the appeals process
· Proven success record of collecting from insurance carriers
· Demonstrated knowledge of medical collection & health insurance fundamentals
· Consistent follow up with Managed Care payers and research any discrepancies
· Competency in initiating collections calls for any unpaid claims
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
University Radiology offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, life insurance, 401k/pension and profit sharing plans, generous paid time off policy and more!